Hikes`n Trails organizes tours and training sessions for individuals. For example a two-day canoe trip with twin kayak or open canoe on the Bothnian Sea or Lake Oulujärvi. During the trip the participant will learn about the Finnish nature, the basics of kayaking by paddling two days, learn to cook nice meals by open fire and overnight in tent or in a cottage in a cozy little island. Tour includes accommodation, meals, drinks, paddling equipment, instruction and insurance. A great gift idea for him or her who wants a useful, safe and unique adventure with professional tour guide!
Canoeing Courses would be arranged on request from 1.5.2013 throughout the whole summer. The course is a two-day tour and includes accommodation, equipment, meals, drinks and services of your guide. Guide is a finnish canoe instructor and has a long experience of paddling and tourism safety. In addition, all the trip have the security document. Price does not include any flights or other transportation costs to starting place.
- Place: Northern Finland, starting point Oulu
- Availability: 1.5. - 30.9.2013
- Duration: approximately paddling 4 - 8 hours on both days, approximately 10 - 25km / day
- Number of participants: 1 person
- Price: 485 € / person
- Price includes: Education, twin kayak, safe equipment, paddling equipment, paddle jackets, paddling clothing (neoprene), meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) excursions, accommodation, light insurance (We require participants to have their own insurance for paddling and other outdoor activities.)
- Equipment: Wetsuit, helmet, booties, gloves and anorak included in the price, participants have their own underwear etc. according to the weather. We sell also high quality clothing if needed.
- Payment: Smartum sports vouchers, cash, debit and credit cards, Visa.
- Tour level: For beginners. Previous paddling experience is not required.
- By additional cost: Transport from Oulu-airport, sauna, hotel reservations, snacks etc.
- Contact: info.hikesntrails(at)gmail.com
Please contact Janne, a guide by email: info.hikesntrails(at)gmail.com